Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LESSology Challenge #15 : Bookend


Hello friends,
I like to welcome you to the latest challenge over @ LESSology, LESSology Challenge #15: Bookend which starts today. Yippee!. That simply means another fun time upcycling. All you need to do is to just include one upcycled item in your artwork.


Our sponsor this month is EAD Designs who is generously sponsoring a $25 gift certificate to their exciting store!. 

Here is a sneak peek of my little bookend. Come back on Thursday for the full reveal :).

Come hop on to LESSology blog for lovely inspirations from LESSology Design Team members. The challenge ends on Sunday, July 1st 11.59 pm EST. I just can't wait to see your creations!.

Hugs,
Shahrul

2 comments:

  1. Okay I know this is just a sneak but I thing I already LOVE IT!!! Might just be because you always make awesome stuff!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me smile, girl. Thank you for believing my work. Hugs. BTW, just let those creative ideas brewing ....

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP