Thursday, May 17, 2012

'Forever Love' Tin Mini Album

Hello all,
I was listening to Christina Perry's 'Thousand Years' song the other night. It is such a beautiful song!. I was so inspired by the words and the lovely video.

So, first thing when I received my June DT kit from Scrappingville, I just knew what I needed to do. A project to celebrate the music, the words, and the beautiful love story behind the song "Thousand Years". It is included on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". 



Lyrics | Christina Perri lyrics - A Thousand Years lyrics

This is my humble tribute to the song. I'm using Graphic 45 round tin film canister & accordion mini album set. (Nida, I'm having so much fun playing with a round tin too, just like you). 


I colored the round tin with a couple of alcohol inks and planted a garden full of multicolor red roses on the lid!. 


I used the lyrics and many pictures from the movie 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' in the mini album. They basically tell the love story. You can also create your own love story or your parents' in this style :)). Just pick a favorite song. And here are some of the pages;

I could just pick this mini album up and sing along! :)).

I'll be teaching how to put together this mini album @ Scrappingville in June. Just check out their new website for details on June classes. Stay tune for more DT projects from me :).

XO,
Shahrul

Supplies: 
Graphic 45 Tin Film & Accordion Mini Album; Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Currant & Raisin); Rubons from Hambly and 7Gypsies; Pattern Papers from Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket; Ribbons, lace, flowers and metal embellishments from stash.

4 comments:

  1. OMG..I have been keeping d same photo of Bella (d one showing d ring) and also d one with Edward! These are gorgeous photos kan! Love love love!
    Ur accordion album is gorgeousssss.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I know you would. Aren't they so gorgeous together?? Thanx so much.

      Delete
  2. My oh my, this is gorgeous!! Loving the blooms on top of the cover. I just bought the tin last week at Scrappingville :) Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina. Thank you for following me :). Great, you'll love it. Have fun crafting!.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP