Saturday, February 4, 2012

February mini albums classes @ Scrappingville

Hello all. It's February, and I'm going to start teaching my first mini album class ever!. Yay!

I have assigned to teach making two of my personal mini album & altered projects called "Twilight A-Z Mini Album' and 'Box of Hearts'. They were featured in my blog posts back in December 2011. 

For the link to 'Box of Hearts' post, click here:


...an altered box to keep my hearts embellishments.

For the link to 'Twilight Mini Album' post, click here:

...littlest mini book

So excited to share how to make these projects with everyone. Just visit Scrappingville Scrapbook Store website, to find out about the details of all the classes schedule for February. Very delicious and lovely projects by great scrapbook artists such as Sharon Yong and Sharon K, and little me as well :)).

So, please come join in the fun!. 
It's going to be lots of playing, creating and laughing.

XO,
Shahrul 

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP