Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello Friend postcards

I took a blog vacation and went visiting many great artsy blogs out there. Then I saw a tutorial of making absurdly super cute thank-you cards at this blog called Little Birdie Secrets . I was smitten and decided to try making it. 



With this great inspiration, I made some post-cards with tiny pattern paper scraps. I used ready-made watercolor postcards as background. I like how they turn out. I hope I could send them to some of my friends. With emails & facebook these days, I hardly ever write someone cards!.

4 comments:

  1. I also think, they make a good card-making project for beginners ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guess what I got in the mail today??? THANK YOU soooo much, it was the most lovely surprise to receive one of these gorgeous post cards. Huge Smiles from Kel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly. I hope it didn't get too damaged. I'm glad it made you smile today.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP