Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cemetery Angels Sketches

I was always fascinated by baby angel sculptures, I think they're super cute. While surfing online for more baby angels to sketch, I bumped into a series of very sad, expressive, mysterious cemetery angel sculptures. I had never given much thought about them, until recently. So, feeling curious I started drawing & painting them in my sketch book some of the most peculiar, but very beautiful sculptures of cemetery angels. 

Here are some of my favourite ones. 

When I drew them, I could almost feel their pain and sadness from their faces.I don't know, I might be imagining it. Anyway, I hope you still enjoy my paintings. I promise to paint no more sad angels next time. Only the happy ones ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP